Monday, June 05, 2006

3 Weeks 1 Day

They get cuter and cuter everyday!



They have gotten very fond of the ice packs, in fact my husband is picking up a couple more today so we can make sure we always have frozen ones!


Breakfast time....


Look! The puppies have new toys! How long until Pumpkin steals them and trys to take them out into the yard?



I may not have mentioned that I put up a Gallery Page for the pups. There is a link in the right sidebar. I update it each week when I put up the weekly "birthday photos". It contains all the pictures that have been on the blog so far, as well as the weight chart and the progress chart.

Speaking of the weight chart, we've reached the point where the pups will only get weighed a couple times a week so there will be no more daily weight updates.

As always, the Aliy-Cam will be running 7 x 24 except for when it decides to freeze up. I do check every morning and several times during the day but if it goes down, feel free to let me know!