Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Milestones

The puppies polished off an entire plate of mush this morning. I think it's time to start regularly scheduled supplemental feedings now that they are past the "learning how to eat" stage.

The puppies trashed the whleping box last night. Mom Aliy is slacking off on her clean up duties so it's time for me to start working harder!

Blue Boy joined in the group howl this morning!!! Every morning at some point (and every evening as well) all my dogs will start howling together for about a minute and a half. It's always fun when the baby puppies join in for the first time.

Next big things coming up in the lives of the pups? Probably early next week they'll go outside for the first time. It's also time for me to dig the litter box out of the garage and go get some puppy litter. They are still a little too young but I'm thinking by the middle of next week I need to be prepared!