Saturday, July 29, 2006

Oh. My. God...

Are these not the most Most Gorgeous Puppy Pictures ever????

World class (although he won't admit it) photographer Scott Vail has taken beautiful pictures of my last three litters (as well as my favorite picture of Pumpkin) But I didn't think Sam and Tina would have a chance to sit for him.

Well Scott was at the Denver Samoyed Association picnic today and he can never resist a cute puppy. Here's what happened....


Sam


Tina


Sam and Tina


Yes, Tina is back.

I have no idea how long she is staying or where her permanent home will be, but for now Sam is ecstatic.

The Aliy Cam was shut off yesterday and I now think it's time to shut down Aliy's World, The Sequel. Babe has very gernerously invited the puppies to share her blog, so go on over and visit The Babe Blog from time to time and see what sam, Tina and the rest of the WhiteStar Sammies are up to.

If and when Tina leaves I will post an update here as well as over there.

Thank you all for visiting with us over the past 11 weeks!

All pictures in todays post copyright Scott Vail.