Saturday, July 22, 2006

Why Are People So Rude??

Is my time less valuable then theirs?

A couple was coming up to Denver from Albuquerque to see a litter of puppies that is several weeks younger than mine. When they found out that Tina was still available, they asked if they could come see her. The plan was:

They would drive to Denver on Friday.

Visit the younger puppies early Saturday morning.

If they decided to take one of those puppies they would call me and tell me they were not coming.

Otherwise, they would call me and tell me about what time to expect them.

Get the picture? In either case they were supposed to CALL ME.

I cancelled plans with two sets of friends, which I didn't mind doing, assuming I'd either have these people visiting Tina, or I'd know they were not coming and could get out of the house by noon and still get stuff done.

Well here it 3:00 PM and like a dummy I sat around and waited. I didn't have fun with my friends, I didn't get my grocery shopping done and I didn't get to the bank like I needed to.

Yes, I'm annoyed.

More puppy pictures tomorrow when I'm in a better mood....

And yes, I know the blog is having problems... specifically the server on my ISP where I host my pictures is apparently down. I've called them twice, no idea when they will be back online...