Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The White Torpedo


Aliy got a bath yesterday, now she's as clean as her kids!



Comments From the Aliy-Cam!

Carlotta said "I like that whelping box, did your husband make it???"

Can I stop laughing now? My husband has many talents. He is an excellent cook. He can quote sports statistics from the past 40 years. And look what a fantastic job he did handling Aliy's little surprise. But he is neither particularly good at designing things nor at building them. That's my job. In fact my degree is in Architecture although I don't use the skills in my real-life job. The whelping box is my design, I built it whan Kachina hadher litter 6 years ago. More details can be found right here.


Carolyn and Leo said "Which one is the energizer bunny?? I've watched them on and off for part of the morning and there is a designated trouble-maker. Poor blue boy gets no peace."

Hmmm.... I would have said that Blue is the Energizer Bunny. Any time there's trouble int he whleping box he's usually involved. Maybe I need to pay a little closer attention the next few days, maybe Yellow and Green have decided it's time for paybacks!


Janette said "can I say again how gorgeous these little fluff balls are!"

Sure you can say it as often as you like, Aliy and I love hearing it! But they are not so little any more. They now all weigh over 4 lbs!